Here you'll find a list of links to other websites
that I find helpful. Some of these have physics articles.
Some of them are OpenGL related. Some are links to the pages for
libraries I used to build this project. One is a news site that
gives me interesting ideas. Lost of them are related to game
programming in some way.
The Deimos Project Links Page
Filling your need to know where I got
librarys and stuff
Links (Things I find helpful):
- Nice site with some very good game programming articles, including
instructions on building an RK4 integrator.
- Information on 3D collision equations.
Game Programming Wiki; very nice site.
- Geek news; I got some good ideas for my game engine by reading
headlines. Specifically, Slashdot inspired the action library.
- Lots of nice articles on game programming and a very good
forum. Game programming news, too.
- OpenGL for Java; good library I used for building the Modeler.
- OpenAL for Java; good library I used to build the audio library.
- Input device library I wrapped with the input library to make it
actually useable (the APIs for JInput are too complex, in my opinion).
- Runtime Java compiler; I use it for parsing model source code for the
modeler and for scene parsing in the physics library. I use it in
many of my projects. Who needs to
learn a scripting language when you can use Java itself?
- Extensive OpenGL tutotials, with examples in many programming
languages. Very, very useful.
- Wonderful cross-platform video player with a powerful command-line
interface. The media library calls this program via a handful of
- Collection of articles and links related to OpenGL. Good
detailed examples of some of the more inobvious algorithms.
Hosting for this project generously